Can`t believe we have almost been open a year! What better way to celebrate than with our loyal customers, friends, and family, after all we could not of done it with out all of your support! Please Join us for our One Year Anniversary Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on April 16th from 4:30-7:00. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served along with great raffle prizes and more!
LiShay would like to give a big thanks to all of you who are always referring new clients to us. It is the biggest compliment we can get and we would like to show our appreciation to you. So when you refer someone to our shop and when they come in and mention your name, you will receive LiShay credit!
Check out our Fall specials!
‘Recover from the Summer and fall into Fall’ with some of our great hair treatments. These are great to add on to any hair service!
Treatment #1 Clarifying Treatment
Does summer time fun have your hair looking dull, yellow or even GREEN!? This treatment is just for you!
- Remove minerals from hair caused by hard water. (such as lake water)
- Eliminate chlorine build up from the swimming pool. Great for your active kids!
- Also remove any remaining buildup from hair products. Great to do before a color service to improve shine and grey coverage!
- All of this for just a $20 add on! Reg. $40
Treatment #2 Hydrate and Shine treatment
Is your hair feeling dry, stressed or dull? This treatment is just for you. We mix our organic protein conditioner with our nutrient oil that is infused with grape seed oil, shea butter, aloe and more to deep condition those stressed tresses! Finally, we will finish it all off with a clear color gloss! This can be done on its own or with a hair color service which will add even more moisture and shine to your hair!
- Strengthens and conditions
- Adds Shine
- Seals in color
- Adds body and bounce to fine hair
- Helps with dry scalp (dandruff and psoriasis)
- Without Hair color service $50.00 (regularly $85.00)
- With color service $30.00 add on (regularly $60.00)
LIShay Hair design is opening in April! We will be closed the first week in April to renovate and update. We have lots of ideas and cannot wait until it all comes together! As of now the salon is Raphaels and has been around for many years. We are taking the salon over and making it our own. Our names are Shay and Lindsey Catterson and we have been in the beauty industry for nine years. We are constantly staying updated on all the new trends. It has always been our dream to open our own place and it is finally coming true! We cannot wait until it all comes together.